Mini Countryman Cookie Cutter
FREE International Standard Shipping for order above USD $50 (or USD $40 for UK)!
All packages will be shipped with recorded and trackable deliveries.
- - -
Every cookie cutter is individually packed with a lovely information card inserted - a great gift for anyone who loves baking!
Each cookie cutter is made to order. It usually takes me about 1 working day to make the cookie cutters upon receiving an order (unless the order is large).
- - -
Estimated Standard Shipping time are as follows (subject to custom clearance for international deliveries):
United Kingdom: 2 - 3 working days
Germany: 2 - 4 working days
Europe: 3 - 7 working days
USA & Canada: 5 - 10 working days
Rest of World: 6 - 15 working days
Estimated Expedited Shipping time via DHL Express:
United Kingdom: by end of next possible day
Rest of World: 1 - 3 working days
This is based on the courier company's estimation and should be used as a guideline only.
** Please feel free to send me an inquiry if you have any questions about your order **
- - -
Returns and exchange details
To be eligible for a return, items must be returned unused, and in its original packaging. Return of used items will be rejected and the refund will not be processed. Please drop us an email if you need to return your order.
If the items are damaged or lost during delivery, I will offer a replacement shipment, or a refund to a maximum value of $38 USD, provided that the responsibilities for damages or missing package lie on the delivery company.
For damaged item: Please send me an email along with photos of the damaged packaging and item.
For lost parcel: An enquiry can be raised if the package has not arrived 15 business days from the due delivery date. Please contact me about your package and I can help to forward the enquiry to postal company for investigation.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we can offer to accept return for a refund of your order. Please note that used items CANNOT be returned for a refund.
It would be a preferred option if the return is done via a trackable shipping method. Our return address is as follows:
PO Box 75374
Sugar Biscuit Recipe
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened (approximately 220 grams)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour, sifted
- [Optional] food colouring
1. Whisk softened butter and sugar until mixture is creamy and well-combined
2. Add vanilla extract and egg into the mixture and beat to combine
3. Add flour and knead the mixture until consistency of a soft dough is achieved
4. Chill the dough in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour
5. Roll the chilled dough onto a baking sheet to 5mm thick.
- If the dough becomes too hard after chilling, knead it lightly to soften it.
- If the dough becomes too soft for cutting, place the tray of rolled dough back to the refrigerator for about 10 minutes before cutting it again. This step may need to be repeated in a warmer environment.
6. Use your favourite cutters to cut out the biscuit shapes you desire. (Essential tips: coat the cutters in flour before each cut to make the release of dough from cutters easy)
7. Remove the excess dough remnants from the baking sheet (instead of transferring cut dough onto another sheet). This method avoids the handling of dough and hence prevents shape distortions during transfers.
8. Preheat oven to 170 degree Celsius (CAUTION: HOT!), and bake the dough for 10-15 minutes.
9. Once the baked biscuits are cooled, they are ready to serve. Party!!!
♥ 5mm thickness of dough will be perfect (~1/5 inch)
♥ For easy release of dough, remember to coat the cutter with icing sugar/ flour before cutting
♥ Use non-raising dough recipe to get the best looking cookie!
♥ Handwash with lukewarm soapy water and a mini brush to remove remnants.
♥ Dishwasher Safe
Mini Countryman Cookie Cutter
Rev your engines and get ready for on the road adventures with our Mini Countryman Cookie Cutter! The original Mini was a line of well known British cars manufactured by the British Motor Corporation, and its successors, beginning in 1959 and continuing until the year 2000. The Mini Countryman is a subcompact crossover car, a type first introduced by Mini. Launched in 2010, the vehicle received an upgraded facelift in the year 2014, only to be given a size upgrade in 2017 as a next-gen as the largest vehicle in the brand's history. For anyone with an affinity for British vehicles and iconic models, this cool Mini biscuit cutter keeps the greats circulating in rich details that produce amazing cookies, biscuits, marzipan, cheese, fondant and other sugarcraft decorations. Transportation themed desserts and appetizers are great ways to share your passion with someone special or introduce new conversations, so be sure to bring along extras for car shows.
Approximately 12 cm by 5 cm (4.7 inch by 2 inch)