Conical Flask Cookie Cutter
FREE International Standard Shipping for order above USD $50 (or USD $40 for UK)!
All packages will be shipped with recorded and trackable deliveries.
- - -
Every cookie cutter is individually packed with a lovely information card inserted - a great gift for anyone who loves baking!
Each cookie cutter is made to order. It usually takes me about 1 working day to make the cookie cutters upon receiving an order (unless the order is large).
- - -
Estimated Standard Shipping time are as follows (subject to custom clearance for international deliveries):
United Kingdom: 2 - 3 working days
Germany: 2 - 4 working days
Europe: 3 - 7 working days
USA & Canada: 5 - 10 working days
Rest of World: 6 - 15 working days
Estimated Expedited Shipping time via DHL Express:
United Kingdom: by end of next possible day
Rest of World: 1 - 3 working days
This is based on the courier company's estimation and should be used as a guideline only.
** Please feel free to send me an inquiry if you have any questions about your order **
- - -
Returns and exchange details
To be eligible for a return, items must be returned unused, and in its original packaging. Return of used items will be rejected and the refund will not be processed. Please drop us an email if you need to return your order.
If the items are damaged or lost during delivery, I will offer a replacement shipment, or a refund to a maximum value of $38 USD, provided that the responsibilities for damages or missing package lie on the delivery company.
For damaged item: Please send me an email along with photos of the damaged packaging and item.
For lost parcel: An enquiry can be raised if the package has not arrived 15 business days from the due delivery date. Please contact me about your package and I can help to forward the enquiry to postal company for investigation.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we can offer to accept return for a refund of your order. Please note that used items CANNOT be returned for a refund.
It would be a preferred option if the return is done via a trackable shipping method. Our return address is as follows:
PO Box 75374
Sugar Biscuit Recipe
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, softened (approximately 220 grams)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or almond extract)
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour, sifted
- [Optional] food colouring
1. Whisk softened butter and sugar until mixture is creamy and well-combined
2. Add vanilla extract and egg into the mixture and beat to combine
3. Add flour and knead the mixture until consistency of a soft dough is achieved
4. Chill the dough in refrigerator for approximately 1 hour
5. Roll the chilled dough onto a baking sheet to 5mm thick.
- If the dough becomes too hard after chilling, knead it lightly to soften it.
- If the dough becomes too soft for cutting, place the tray of rolled dough back to the refrigerator for about 10 minutes before cutting it again. This step may need to be repeated in a warmer environment.
6. Use your favourite cutters to cut out the biscuit shapes you desire. (Essential tips: coat the cutters in flour before each cut to make the release of dough from cutters easy)
7. Remove the excess dough remnants from the baking sheet (instead of transferring cut dough onto another sheet). This method avoids the handling of dough and hence prevents shape distortions during transfers.
8. Preheat oven to 170 degree Celsius (CAUTION: HOT!), and bake the dough for 10-15 minutes.
9. Once the baked biscuits are cooled, they are ready to serve. Party!!!
♥ 5mm thickness of dough will be perfect (~1/5 inch)
♥ For easy release of dough, remember to coat the cutter with icing sugar/ flour before cutting
♥ Use non-raising dough recipe to get the best looking cookie!
♥ Handwash with lukewarm soapy water and a mini brush to remove remnants.
♥ Dishwasher Safe
Looking for a fun way to thank your science teacher, celebrate excellent chem. grades or inspire your junior chemist? Our novel conical flask cookie cutter will inspire you to discover new "elements" in the kitchen! Test out your theories with cookie dough, fondant, biscuit recipes and cheese platters. Create stellar chemistry potion bottles to suit any lover of science and all things geeky. The Erlenmeyer flask, or conical flask, is a category laboratory flask with a flat bottom, a conical body and a cylindrical neck for pouring. Our conical flask biscuit mold makes one-of-a-kind desserts and appetizers with a detailed design that will wow recipients and party goers. Trust us, the line "actually, these cookies are Erlenmeyers, not flasks or beakers" makes a great ice breaker at parties. Treat your inner mad scientist to a solution of epic proportions, so get out your recipes or try some new ones out while using this lab approved conical flask cookie cutter!
Conical Flask: Approximately 5.3cm by 9.8cm (2.08 inch by 3.85 inch)